Registration will be done through SportsEngine year.
If you do not have a SportsEngine account, you will need to create one. The instructions are as follows:
To create a SportsEngine Account, do the following:
1. Go to the organization's website for which you want to create a SportsEngine account.
2. At the top left of the screen, click Create an Account to the right of Login.
3. You will then be brought to an Account Information entry screen. Fill out all of the following fields:
a. First Name
b. Last Name
c. Email Address
d. Mobile Phone Number
e. Desired Username
4. Certify that you are at least thirteen years of age, and signify whether you’d like to receive emails on updates and offers from SportsEngine by selecting the corresponding checkboxes. Note: If you are creating a SportsEngine account to register your child, you must still create the account in your name and with your own information. Once you’ve registered the child, their information will be added as a subprofile of your account and located in the Household section of your profile.
5. Select the Sign Up button at the bottom of the page when you are finished.
6. An activation email will be sent to the email address you provided, which will be used to finish creating your account. If you do not see the email within a few minutes, be sure to check your Spam Folder as it may have been misidentified as such by your email service.
7. Open the email and click the Activation Link provided. You will then be brought back to the website, where you can now successfully log in with your SportsEngine account and complete your registration.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.